Robert R. Meredith, Jr. practices out of both the Charleston, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC offices.
Robert R. Meredith, Jr. is a graduate of the University of South Carolina of Law and has been in the practice of bankruptcy law since 1994. He lives in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina with his wife, Beth and their chocolate Labrador, Winston. He is a member of East Cooper Baptist Church, The National Associate of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, The South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association, The American Bankruptcy Institute and the Gamecock Club.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- J.D. - 1993
- The University of South Carolina
- B.A. - 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney’s
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association