Elizabeth R. Heilig (formerly Elizabeth Jenkins) practices out of both the Charleston, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC offices.
Elizabeth is a 2009 graduate of the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at the Louisiana State University. Upon graduation, Elizabeth moved to Charleston and began working at the Meredith Law Firm in January 2010. She resides in Avondale and is active in her church and the Junior League of Charleston.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. and Graduate Diploma in Civil Law Studies - 2009
- The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Political Science/International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association
- Junior League of Charleston